You have discovered the ideal person who has all the qualities you always desired in a life partner. But have you ever thought if you are compatible with him or her?
Compatibility is the key to prosperous relationships and sometimes couples, who are blindly in love, fail to recognize that they might not be compatible with each despite sharing great chemistry. Here are a few ways which will help you to check how compatible you are with your partner.
- It is simple to love a person for his or her good qualities. But a couple is truly compatible if they know each other’s weak points and flaws and accept these without any issues.
- Their love will grow stronger because they know how to help each other in their moments of weakness and that is what makes a partner compatible with the other.
- A large part of our character is formed by our experiences, upbringing and primary values.
- For example, sometimes an individual might want to query everything, be it a truth or a perception, before accepting it because that is what he has been trained to do since childhood.
- However, his partner might be just the reverse. Does that mean they are not compatible because they share different primary values?
- No, Acceptance and regard are the key components here.
- Knowing and understanding each other’s principles will help the partners share better compatibility.
- Your companion is the first person who comes in mind when you have to share an important piece of news. You can do that only because you are compatible with the individual.
- He or she is your loudest supporter in moments of glory and your biggest assistance when you need a shoulder to cry on.
- If you can’t depend on your partner during such times, it’s time to rethink the compatibility factor.
- What is life without a little humor?
- Unfortunately, not all are gifted with a good sense of humor If you and your spouse share and understand the humor, which others don’t, you definitely share a good compatibility.
- Arguments between companions help them test the relationship on many stages.
- But a lot relies on how you handle arguments and fights. Does it end on a nasty note leaving both the partners hurt?
- Or does the arguments help you know your partner better?
- If you have responded affirmatively to the second question, you have found a compatible partner.
- Are you willing to forgive your lover if he or she commits a mistake?
- Or you don’t accept the idea of ‘forgive and forget’ a person who makes mistakes in a relationship?
- When you come across differences that are challenging to sort in an amicable way, would you like to give the person a second chance?
- During circumstances like this, love alone cannot help you make a choice.
- There is nothing as a lovely as young love and when both the partners are crazy about each other.
- Eventually, that heady love mellows down and you gradually understand to adapt to changes because everyone change as they grow.
- Compatible partners do not avoid these changes, be it in the person or the relationship, and look forward to growing old together.
Protect your skin in summer this tip will help you – Tangy Feed
How to protect your skin in summer?
Here are expert tips to keep you sun-savvy and protected.
Becoming smart about your sun protection is sometimes the difference between getting burned or not. Your skin needs a protection from the sun in summers or protect your skin in summer.
Here are the key ways to protect and care for your summer skin.
1. Smart prevention.
Everyone use sunscreen to prevent sun damage, premature ageing, skin cancer and sunburn.
The best way to select a sunscreen is to look for the keywords broad spectrum, UVA, and UVB protection.
Sunscreens like Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30, Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer with SPF 30 Broad Spectrum and Aveeno Protect + Hydrate; Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 all get the job done.
2. Effective application.
Most people only apply 25-50 per cent of the amount of sunscreen they should.
Dermatologists say the amount you need is roughly one-ounce, or enough to fill a shot glass, of course, this could vary depending on your body size.
Applying a quarter-sized amount of sunscreen evenly across all areas of your face, ears and neck.
They cover the centre of the face, but not the periphery.
So you see burns on the sides of the face, along with the hairline, and that’s actually where you end up seeing a lot of skin cancer.
3. Be sun smart.
Prevent burning by knowing how to get sun in the right way and the right time.
For the best possible protection avoid mid-day sun from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., wearing a hat and sunglasses and seeking shade when you can.
And also, reapplying sunscreen every two hours is the key and as you probably know, you will need to apply more often if you swim or sweat it off.
4. If you get burned, stay away from the sun.
Also avoid putting ice on your burn, as it can worsen it.
Rather, take a cold shower and if required take an oral anti-inflammatory or pain reliever.
For topical pain treatment, an over-the-counter cortisone cream.
And for pesky peeling skin, a healing moisturizing cream.
These are some tips which will help you to protect your skin in summer.
What Makes A Healthy Relationship?
Everyone’s relationship is special and people come together for several reasons. But there are some elements that good relationships have in common. Being aware of the basic principles of healthy relationships helps keep them meaningful, enjoyable and stimulating.
Communication is the key. It is one of the most essential qualities of a healthy relationship. Even so, not everyone knows how to communicate properly or even communicate at all. Happy and healthy Relationship? express their love for one another, saying “I love you” frequently and giving compliments. They also discuss the negative rather of sweeping problems under the rug. Lack of effort and communication increases distance, when you need to talk about something important, the understanding may no longer be there.
Don’t be scared of Conflict.
Some couples talk things out quietly, while others may increase their voices and passionately disagree. You need to be safe to convey issues that trouble you without fear of revenge and be able to resolve conflict without embarrassment, or insisting on being right. When both people feel comfortable expressing their needs, fears, and desires, trust and bonds are strengthened.
It’s all about Quality over Quantity.
It does not make a difference how much you and your partner spend time together. The most significant aspect is about the quality of this time. There is a huge difference between having dinner at a table while talking about your day at work, versus having dinner while sitting on a couch and not talking. It is crucial to make sure you two are still engaging and spending quality time together to maintain a deep connection.
Maintaining outside relationships and Interests Alive.
Regardless, the claims of romantic fiction or movies, no one person can meet all of your needs. The truth is, expecting too much from your partner can put unhealthy pressure on the relationship. To stimulate and enhance your romantic relationship, it is crucial to preserve connections with family and friends and maintain hobbies and interests outside of the relationship as well.
Be Thankful for your partner.
Reports on appreciation in relationships reveal that expressing gratitude to your partner expresses an increase in your relationship satisfaction. The appreciation you feel within also predicts your partner’s level of satisfaction. Feeling loved by your partner appears to increase how much you appreciate him or her in return, that favourably influences how much you feel committed to the relationship and want to do things to meet your partner’s needs.
Now you can also have a Healthy Relationship with your partner.
Easy Tips on How To Be More Patient And Less Stressed?
Getting hurry all the time drains your energy. Having caught up in things beyond your less stressed you out. If you like to reduce stress and become relaxed and More Patient, peaceful, set the following 8 steps into practice to be more patient. Let’s be tension free every time and let’s enjoy your entire life.
8 Easy Tips on How To Be More Patient And Less Stressed?
1. Let go
Stress out about the circumstances you are in will not do any good simply because you are already in it, so just let it go.
2. Breathe until you stress-free.
Next time you are faced with a stress-filled situation that makes you want to be quick, stop what you are doing for one minute and perform these steps:
- Take five deep breaths in and out.
- Imagine all that stress leaving your body with each exhale.
- Smile. Fake it if you have to.
- Feel free to do it again the above steps every few hours at work or home if you need to.
3. Loosen up
Carry out a rapid body scan to identify any areas that are tight or tense. Gently touch or massage any of your body parts that are under tension to encourage total relaxation.
4. Chew slowly
Slow down at the dining table if you want to learn to be patient and lose weight. Shovelling your meal down as fast as you can is a sure way to eat more than you need to. Be a conscious eater who pays attention to the taste, texture and aroma of every dish. Chewing slowly will also reduce those severe late-night cravings that sneak up on you after work.
5. Enjoy the journey
Concentrating on the end result can quickly become stressful. Chasing an amazing, bold goal that is going to demand a lot of time and patience? Divide it into several mini-goals so you will have several reasons for celebration. Giving yourself consistent positive feedback will help you stay encouraged and uncover more joy in the process of achieving your goals.
6. Look at the big picture
So when you find your stress level hitting the roof, take a deep breath, and ask yourself:
Will this matter to me… Next week? Month? Year? In 10 years?
No, it will not. I bet most of the things that stress you would not matter the next week or maybe not even the next day. Stop uncomfortable over things you can not control, since you are only hurting yourself.
7. Stop demanding perfection of yourself
You are not perfect and that is okay. Demanding perfection in yourself or anyone else will only stress you out.
8. Practice patience every day
Listed below are a few simple methods you can practice every day, increasing your capability to remain relaxed and calm:
So when you go to the shopping store, get in the longest line.
Rather going through the drive-thru at your bank, go inside.
Take a long walk through a quiet park or path.
These 8 Easy Tips on How To Be More Patient And Less Stressed?
Another Article on easy ways handle stress. This Article will make you to handle your stress.
Celebrity1 year ago
TOP 10 INDIA’S TELEVISION SHOWS WITH HIGHEST TRP
Business1 year ago
Know 5 Richest Entrepreneurs in asia till 2018
Entertainment1 year ago
Super Hot Russians Girls On Instagram You Can Follow
Bollywood12 months ago
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli unmissable pictures
Entertainment1 year ago
Prince Narula and Yuvika Choudhary are officially committed
Bollywood12 months ago
Can’t wait to watch Priyanka Chopra in ‘Aitraaz’ sequel.
Beauty1 year ago
63rd JIO FILMFARE AWARDS 2018 RED CARPET
Bollywood1 year ago
Box-office Prediction 2018 Bollywood