If your body is not able to rest, if your mind is not able to avoid those worrying thoughts that keep you tense, it is most likely that the whole body may create various conditions. It is important to sleep well and food plays a very important role in inducing sleep.
Have not most of us experienced that after a heavy food it becomes difficult to focus on work because of sleepiness? But sometimes we need these meals to actually have a good, undisturbed sleep. Here is a list of common meals that aid in doing away with sleeplessness.
1) Sweet Potato
Sweet potatoes provide sleep-inducing complex carbohydrates and are a good source of potassium, which functions as a muscle-relaxant. Enjoy them cooked or mashed, along with a big serving of healthy salad for that additional sleep boost.
Bananas are rich in potassium, Vitamin B6, and magnesium, which act as muscle relaxants and converts tryptophan into serotonin(a sleep-inducing hormone).
Fish such as tuna, halibut, and salmon are high in vitamin B6, which is needed to make melatonin and serotonin. Salmon provides a healthy amount of omega-3 fatty acids, which have proven to decrease surges of stress hormones and enhance restfulness.
Chickpeas are an excellent source of Vitamin B6 which is needed to produce serotonin, a mood elevator, and stress reliever. Blend chickpeas into a delicious hummus or add into an Indian dish, this will help you sleep better in no time.
5) Tart cherry
Tart cherries have high levels of melatonin, the substance that helps in controlling sleep pattern. Consume a glass of tart juice twice a day and it will make you fall asleep quicker.
Almonds are loaded with nutrients like magnesium, a mineral that helps to get you a sound sleep. Magnesium also provides protein that can be useful for maintaining glucose levels while sleeping, and also encourages sleep by switching you from your alert excitement cycle.
White rice has a high glycemic index so eating it makes you feel filled up and makes you fall asleep in no time. Most of the rice-consuming communities find it difficult to focus on work post lunch due to the tiredness caused by it, says a recent research.
Health Benefits Of Black Tea
Tea is one of the much-loved drinks or beverages in the world. The scientific name of the plant from which black tea is produced is Camellia sinensis.
While in the processing stage, black tea is fermented and oxidized, which gives it the unique color, flavor. In contrast, green tea and white tea are not fermented.
The health benefits of black tea include its impacts on high cholesterol, diarrhoea, tooth decay, low-concentration levels, and digestive problems. It is also beneficial for improving blood circulation and treating high blood pressure and asthma.
Listed below are 10 health benefits of having a cup or two of black tea on a regular basis.
- Dental Health: Black tea diminishes plaque formation along with limits bacteria growth that promotes the formation of cavities and tooth decays. Polyphenols found in black tea kill cavity-causing bacteria prevent the growth of bacterial enzymes that form the sticky-like material that holds plaque to our teeth.
- A Better Heart: The properties of black tea have been found to enhance heart health, especially due to the flavones present in it. Individuals who consume 3 cups of tea per day had a lower risk of a stroke. Moreover, black tea is also related to reduced myocardial infarction, ischemia, and cardiovascular mortality.
- Cancer Prevention: The existence of theaflavins in black tea eliminates abnormal cells in the body before they lead to any major damage or change into cancerous cells. It has been indicated that women who drink black tea regularly have a lower chance of ovarian cancer.
- Healthier Bones: It has been recommended that frequent tea drinkers have much better bones and reduced chances of developing arthritis due to the phytochemicals found in black tea.
- Lower Risk of Diabetes: It was observed that people that had been consuming black tea on a long-term basis on a moderate level i.e., 1-2 cups a day had a 70% lower chance of having or developing diabetes.
- Stress Relief: Black tea has also been shown to cut down levels of the stress hormone cortisol when consumed in normal amounts on a regular basis. The amino acid L-theanine identified in black tea can help you relax and concentrate better.
- Better Immune System: Black tea has alkylamine antigens that support our immune system. In addition, it also has tannins that have the ability to fight viruses and therefore keep us protected from influenza, stomach flu and other such commonly found viruses.
- Better Digestive System: What’s more, tannins also have a therapeutic impact on gastric and intestinal diseases.
- Enhanced Energy: Compared to other drinks that have a comparatively higher caffeine content, the low amounts found in black tea can help improve blood flow to the brain without over-stimulating the heart. It also stimulates the metabolism and respiratory system and even the heart and the kidneys.
- Happiness Factor: If a perfect cup of black tea helps make you smile and enables your heart to take pleasure a little, then what could be the harm?
These are some Health Benefits Of Black Tea which helps you a lot. white tea benefits
Vegan Diet for Weight Loss
Free from milk products, vegan diet also eliminates fish, meat, and eggs from your everyday diet. Basically, it includes fresh fruits, vegetables, beans and legumes, plant-based milk like soy milk and almond milk.
Apart from reducing weight, this diet consists of various health advantages. As going vegan helps in consuming less number of calories, you tend to lose a considerable amount of weight. Vegan foods are rich in protein, therefore it also keeps you full for a longer duration. If you want to lose weight quickly, you should consider having a vegan diet for weight loss.
It may look that when you follow a vegan diet, you are eradicating important nutrients from your diet plan. But if you properly select the right types of food, your body will get all the essential nutritional supplements. So here we have mentioned a few foods which you can eat for a healthy weight loss:
Seasonal fruits and vegetables are always advised, either you’re following a vegan diet or on a normal diet. Consuming fresh fruits and vegetables give you many health benefits.
Beans and Legumes are the healthy sources of protein and hence good for your weight loss. They also provide you complex carbs, fibre and are known to be a powerhouse of antioxidants.
Soy milk contains folate, vitamin B6, vitamin D, vitamin B 12, vitamin K and niacin. All these nutrients are great for maintaining a healthy weight.
Almond milk has the richness of calcium, potassium, zinc, magnesium, iron, and sodium. Having almond milk, when you’re on a weight loss journey, helps in acquiring your goal in a healthy way.
Tofu is a soybean product similar to cheese and provides you with essential nutrients. It is a great source of protein and contains vital amino acids. Also, tofu provides copper, zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B1.
Some Vegan Diet for Weight Loss which will help you. The Factors You Can’t Reduce Weight or Weight loss
Celebrity1 year ago
TOP 10 INDIA’S TELEVISION SHOWS WITH HIGHEST TRP
Business1 year ago
Know 5 Richest Entrepreneurs in asia till 2018
Entertainment1 year ago
Super Hot Russians Girls On Instagram You Can Follow
Bollywood1 year ago
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli unmissable pictures
Entertainment1 year ago
Prince Narula and Yuvika Choudhary are officially committed
Bollywood1 year ago
Can’t wait to watch Priyanka Chopra in ‘Aitraaz’ sequel.
Beauty1 year ago
63rd JIO FILMFARE AWARDS 2018 RED CARPET
Bollywood1 year ago
Box-office Prediction 2018 Bollywood