No Need to have Grey Before Your Time
If you don’t think it’s possible to change grey hair, think again. Researchers at UT Southwestern Medical Center have made a chance uncovering that could herald the end of your salt and pepper days.
Directed by Dr. Lu Le, the research team unintentionally found out the cause of grey hair and hair loss while conducting a study to understand how certain kinds of cancers form.
“With this information, we hope in the future to create a topical compound or to safely deliver the necessary gene to hair roots to correct these cosmetic problems,” stated Lu Le.
This is absolutely good news, but if you’re reading this article you’re likely after a more immediate solution to change grey hair than the one Dr. Lu Le is ensuring. Luckily, there are other potential solutions to treating those grey hair troubles.
Natural Trichologist, David Satchell, says that while it’s not easy to change grey hair normally, it isn’t impossible. He statements to have seen results using a natural supplement called resveratrol (an antioxidant commonly associated with wine) with the added minerals amylase, protease, and lipase. “Clients who regularly took the recommended dose regained a lot of their natural color,” says Satchell.
The secret is clearly in the minerals. The investigation has found that catalase is to fault for our grey hair troubles. According to the study, production of the enzyme declines as we get older. This, in turn, stops our hair roots from producing melanin, which is what gives hair its color. Without the catalase, hydrogen peroxide builds up.
While there are oral supplements accessible for catalase, they’re usually consumed in the digestive system long before they reach the areas where they’re actually needed. A smarter approach would be to help the body manufacture catalase itself by providing it with the necessary building blocks: manganese, zinc, copper, and selenium.
My hair is more silver than grey, so I have no need to change it or to cover it up. But not everyone is that fortuitous. Frequently hair will turn a lackluster salt and pepper color instead. It can also lose its strength, becoming weak, and awkward.
If you fall into that camp, we have some options for you that are both natural and relatively affordable. Because let’s face it, a visit to the hair stylist nowadays can be a costly exercise, not to mention possibly damaging due to the harmful substances found in many hair dyes.
How To Change Grey Hair Naturally
1. Magic Of Onion Juice
With their high quantities of sulfur, allicin, and other compounds, it’s little wonder onions make small work of bacterial infections. But it may surprise you to learn that onion juice is also a centuries-old solution for treating thin, greying hair and hair loss.
Along with providing the necessary nutrition in the form of enzymes, vitamins, and minerals, this hardy vegetable also assists reduce infection and remove hydrogen peroxide, a known factor in the cause of grey hair.
Henna and onion juice are a killer combo in the fight against grey hair. Onions are rich in the enzyme catalase (essential for reducing hydrogen peroxide buildup), although the henna serves as a natural conditioner. It still acts as a color though, so make sure you choose the right tone.
To extract the juice, simply stem the onion and either blend it into a smooth paste or grate it and strain off the juice through a sieve. Mix the henna with respect to the directions on the package and combine with the onion juice.
Massage the mixture into your hair, leave it on for one or two hours and then wash your hair as regular. Applying it on weekly basis will generate results in about two to four months.
There’s a small warning though: this method doesn’t work for everyone. Try it out if you’re eager, but if you don’t see an improvement after a few weeks, it’s best to throw in the towel and look elsewhere for a solution.
2. Coconut Oil treatment (It’s Good For More Than Just Smoothies)
Coconut oil can be used to treat a variety of hair-related issues, including head lice, dandruff, hair loss, and, you guessed it, greying hair. The capric and caprylic acids found in coconut oil act like a mini army of antioxidants and disinfectants, while its low molecular weight allows for easy transmission of the hair base.
Coconut oil is perhaps more of a healthy treatment than it is a way to reverse grey hair, but coconut oil is, however, a much easier method to try (not to mention, a lot less smelly). Basically, apply a small amount either directly onto your hair or mix it into your shampoo and leave for 15-30 minutes. Additionally, wrap your hair in a towel and leave it on overnight for a more intense treatment to change grey hair naturally.
3. Make Sure You’re Not B12 Missing
An insufficiency of vitamin B12 could well be the reason for your grey hair. A relatively under-the-radar vitamin — at least in evaluation to many of its better-known alternatives — B12 is often called the “energy” vitamin. It, therefore, follows that a lack of it exhibits symptoms such as for as extreme tiredness, a lack of energy, mood swings, and irritability. Another side-effect of not having enough B12 is that it can cause your hair to turn grey prematurely.
The benefit is that it’s a relatively simple fix: a compliment or procedure will soon have you back on track. On the disadvantage, the symptoms often appear to be irrelevant or synonymous with other more common health issues, making it more difficult to detect right off the bat.
If you suspect you’re B12 deficient, the best thing to do is get a blood test and take it from there. Who knows, you could end up with a solution to reverse grey hair and get that bounce back in your step.
4. Amla – The Nutritionally packed berry For Hair
In recent years superfoods like almond seeds, maca powder, and cacao have become the go-to healthy additive for smoothie lovers, but who knew you could get a nutritionally packed berry for your hair too?
Known in Ayurvedic circles as the best anti-aging natural herb, amla is also an amazing hair tonic. Taking its name from the Sanskrit word “Amlaki” — meaning fruit of heaven — this wonder berry carries a hefty nutritional impact.
With its not insignificant amounts of phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, amla strengthens hair follicles and ousts the free radicals responsible for greying hair. In Ayurveda, an excess of pitta (heat) results in, among other things, early greying. Because amla is a natural coolant, it serves as the perfect remedy for signs of excess heat in the body.
Found in natural hair colors, this wonder berry does a good job of restoring pigments as well as making hair more dark and thicker.
5. He Shou Wu (A Case for Chinese Herbs)
Also known as Fo-Ti, this historical Chinese herb enjoys a rich and magical history. Legend has it that He Shou Wu was identified in 812 AD by an old man way past his leading. After taking the herb for a week his virility obviously returned and he soon fathered a child.
With the bar set that high, it’s no expand then, to imagine that He Shou Wu can possibly help reverse grey hair. He Shou Wu provides a number of other advantages apart from, including the promotion of longevity, improved sex drive, and protection from disease. He Shou Wu can be found in Equilibrium’s Energy Formula which contains other energy boosting herbs as well. Read “He Shou Wu Be Amazed: 6 Vital Health Benefits” to learn more about this potent herb.
6.Curry Leaves and Coconut Oil Massage
One of the most common natural herbs used to self-control Indian curries, curry leaves have amazing advantages for hair as well. It is the most effective natural grey hair resolution. Vitamin B present in curry leaves maintains the functions of the natural pigment in the hair roots that provides a beautiful black color to the hair lengths and prevents further greying of hair.
It also provides necessary nutrients to the hair and cures damaged hair roots. Being a rich source of beta-carotene, it influences hair growth and prevents hair fall. The benefits of coconut oil for hair and skin are several as well. It is the best natural conditioner for dry, rough hair that smoothens the open hair cuticles and makes hair shiny, springy and manageable.
Health Benefits Of Black Tea
Tea is one of the much-loved drinks or beverages in the world. The scientific name of the plant from which black tea is produced is Camellia sinensis.
While in the processing stage, black tea is fermented and oxidized, which gives it the unique color, flavor. In contrast, green tea and white tea are not fermented.
The health benefits of black tea include its impacts on high cholesterol, diarrhoea, tooth decay, low-concentration levels, and digestive problems. It is also beneficial for improving blood circulation and treating high blood pressure and asthma.
Listed below are 10 health benefits of having a cup or two of black tea on a regular basis.
- Dental Health: Black tea diminishes plaque formation along with limits bacteria growth that promotes the formation of cavities and tooth decays. Polyphenols found in black tea kill cavity-causing bacteria prevent the growth of bacterial enzymes that form the sticky-like material that holds plaque to our teeth.
- A Better Heart: The properties of black tea have been found to enhance heart health, especially due to the flavones present in it. Individuals who consume 3 cups of tea per day had a lower risk of a stroke. Moreover, black tea is also related to reduced myocardial infarction, ischemia, and cardiovascular mortality.
- Cancer Prevention: The existence of theaflavins in black tea eliminates abnormal cells in the body before they lead to any major damage or change into cancerous cells. It has been indicated that women who drink black tea regularly have a lower chance of ovarian cancer.
- Healthier Bones: It has been recommended that frequent tea drinkers have much better bones and reduced chances of developing arthritis due to the phytochemicals found in black tea.
- Lower Risk of Diabetes: It was observed that people that had been consuming black tea on a long-term basis on a moderate level i.e., 1-2 cups a day had a 70% lower chance of having or developing diabetes.
- Stress Relief: Black tea has also been shown to cut down levels of the stress hormone cortisol when consumed in normal amounts on a regular basis. The amino acid L-theanine identified in black tea can help you relax and concentrate better.
- Better Immune System: Black tea has alkylamine antigens that support our immune system. In addition, it also has tannins that have the ability to fight viruses and therefore keep us protected from influenza, stomach flu and other such commonly found viruses.
- Better Digestive System: What’s more, tannins also have a therapeutic impact on gastric and intestinal diseases.
- Enhanced Energy: Compared to other drinks that have a comparatively higher caffeine content, the low amounts found in black tea can help improve blood flow to the brain without over-stimulating the heart. It also stimulates the metabolism and respiratory system and even the heart and the kidneys.
- Happiness Factor: If a perfect cup of black tea helps make you smile and enables your heart to take pleasure a little, then what could be the harm?
These are some Health Benefits Of Black Tea which helps you a lot. white tea benefits
Vegan Diet for Weight Loss
Free from milk products, vegan diet also eliminates fish, meat, and eggs from your everyday diet. Basically, it includes fresh fruits, vegetables, beans and legumes, plant-based milk like soy milk and almond milk.
Apart from reducing weight, this diet consists of various health advantages. As going vegan helps in consuming less number of calories, you tend to lose a considerable amount of weight. Vegan foods are rich in protein, therefore it also keeps you full for a longer duration. If you want to lose weight quickly, you should consider having a vegan diet for weight loss.
It may look that when you follow a vegan diet, you are eradicating important nutrients from your diet plan. But if you properly select the right types of food, your body will get all the essential nutritional supplements. So here we have mentioned a few foods which you can eat for a healthy weight loss:
Seasonal fruits and vegetables are always advised, either you’re following a vegan diet or on a normal diet. Consuming fresh fruits and vegetables give you many health benefits.
Beans and Legumes are the healthy sources of protein and hence good for your weight loss. They also provide you complex carbs, fibre and are known to be a powerhouse of antioxidants.
Soy milk contains folate, vitamin B6, vitamin D, vitamin B 12, vitamin K and niacin. All these nutrients are great for maintaining a healthy weight.
Almond milk has the richness of calcium, potassium, zinc, magnesium, iron, and sodium. Having almond milk, when you’re on a weight loss journey, helps in acquiring your goal in a healthy way.
Tofu is a soybean product similar to cheese and provides you with essential nutrients. It is a great source of protein and contains vital amino acids. Also, tofu provides copper, zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B1.
Some Vegan Diet for Weight Loss which will help you. The Factors You Can’t Reduce Weight or Weight loss
How to control your feelings
Impulsive behavior is a vintage example of allowing feelings to control what we do. Being emotional means finding it difficult to adjourn a speedy pleasure, even though waiting until later might give greater pleasure. Emotions are both companions and enemies.
- In childhood and adolescence, impulsiveness is a natural tendency. Maturity is characterized by being able to take a long-term view to resist speedy feelings.
- Mobile phones play a negative role in relation to restraining impulsiveness because they encourage the speedy and uncontrolled feelings.
- Addictions to alcohol, drugs, tobacco are typical examples of problems where feelings are in control. When a substance or an activity gives us pleasure, we want to continue the experience.
- Choosing the direction that allows us to live well is difficult because we have to be open to our feelings without controlled by them.
- Irritation and anger are emotions that constantly build up inside us.
- We can contain them for a specific time at the cot of a great effort of willpower, but ultimately this censoring does little to calm us down and can even lead to resentment and stress.
- There are definitely other ways of living with our feelings in a healthy way. The first is to understand the most of our emotions will fade over time.
- Becoming aware of the unpredictable nature of our feelings helps us to get through the present because we are able to see that almost everything will return to normal one day.
- Capacity to avoid repeating errors allows us to make progress in our lives. To make the most of this; it’s not necessary to try to build our emotional sensitivity.
- Instead, we should think about what is preventing us from following the path suggested to us by our intuition, preconceived ideas about success, education or intimate relationships.
5 greatest Women Wrestlers of WWE All Time Favourites
New Rs 100 note released
Protect your skin in summer this tip will help you – Tangy Feed
Delicious ways to incorporate chia seeds into your diet
Celebrity10 months ago
TOP 10 INDIA’S TELEVISION SHOWS WITH HIGHEST TRP
Business10 months ago
Know 5 Richest Entrepreneurs in asia till 2018
Bollywood9 months ago
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli unmissable pictures
Entertainment10 months ago
Prince Narula and Yuvika Choudhary are officially committed
Bollywood9 months ago
Can’t wait to watch Priyanka Chopra in ‘Aitraaz’ sequel.
Beauty10 months ago
63rd JIO FILMFARE AWARDS 2018 RED CARPET
Bollywood10 months ago
Box-office Prediction 2018 Bollywood
Entertainment10 months ago
Super Hot Russians Girls On Instagram You Can Follow