Breast Cancer is the most common invasive cancer in females, and the second main cause of cancer death in females, after lung cancer.
Major Symptoms include :
1) A lump in the breast
2) Inverted nipple and bloody nipple discharge
3) Pain in the breast or sore nipple
4) A change in the breast/nipple size or shape
Researchers have identified hormonal, lifestyle and environmental aspects that may increase your chance of breasts cancers. But it’s not clear why some people who have no risks develop cancer, yet other people who have risks never do. It’s likely that breasts cancer is caused by a complex interaction of your genetic makeup and your environment. Research has revealed that the paraben group (an additive used in deodorants) can build up in breasts cells.
Risk factors :
1) At 20 years, the chance of developing breast cancer in the next several years is 0.6 %. By the age of 70 years, this figure goes up to 3.84 percent.
2) Women who had breasts cancer before are more likely to have it again, in comparison with those who have no record of the disease.
3) Breast cancer is more likely to develop in higher density breast tissue type.
4) Women who are overweight or have obesity after the menopause may have a high risk of developing breast cancers.
5) Having your first child at an older age.
6) Consuming alcohol increases the risk of breast cancer.
Treatment of breast cancer depends upon the type and stages of it. The following are the basic treatment modalities used in its treatment.
1) Surgery- The surgical therapies for breast cancer can be divided into breast-conserving surgery and mastectomy.
2) Radiation therapy- Radiotherapy damages cancer cells with high energy radiation.
3) Hormone therapy-This therapy is often used to help prevent cancer reoccurrence after surgery therapy, but it can also be used as adjunct therapy.
4) Targeted therapy- Drugs are being developed that specifically target the cancer cells and tend to have fewer side effects than chemotherapy but usually are still used in adjunct with chemotherapy.
5) Chemotherapy- Medicines known as cytotoxic medication may be used to destroy cancer tissues if there is a possibility of recurrence or spread.
Healthcare, people and medicine concept – close up of women in blank shirts with pink breast cancer awareness ribbon over white background
Health Benefits Of Black Tea
Tea is one of the much-loved drinks or beverages in the world. The scientific name of the plant from which black tea is produced is Camellia sinensis.
While in the processing stage, black tea is fermented and oxidized, which gives it the unique color, flavor. In contrast, green tea and white tea are not fermented.
The health benefits of black tea include its impacts on high cholesterol, diarrhoea, tooth decay, low-concentration levels, and digestive problems. It is also beneficial for improving blood circulation and treating high blood pressure and asthma.
Listed below are 10 health benefits of having a cup or two of black tea on a regular basis.
- Dental Health: Black tea diminishes plaque formation along with limits bacteria growth that promotes the formation of cavities and tooth decays. Polyphenols found in black tea kill cavity-causing bacteria prevent the growth of bacterial enzymes that form the sticky-like material that holds plaque to our teeth.
- A Better Heart: The properties of black tea have been found to enhance heart health, especially due to the flavones present in it. Individuals who consume 3 cups of tea per day had a lower risk of a stroke. Moreover, black tea is also related to reduced myocardial infarction, ischemia, and cardiovascular mortality.
- Cancer Prevention: The existence of theaflavins in black tea eliminates abnormal cells in the body before they lead to any major damage or change into cancerous cells. It has been indicated that women who drink black tea regularly have a lower chance of ovarian cancer.
- Healthier Bones: It has been recommended that frequent tea drinkers have much better bones and reduced chances of developing arthritis due to the phytochemicals found in black tea.
- Lower Risk of Diabetes: It was observed that people that had been consuming black tea on a long-term basis on a moderate level i.e., 1-2 cups a day had a 70% lower chance of having or developing diabetes.
- Stress Relief: Black tea has also been shown to cut down levels of the stress hormone cortisol when consumed in normal amounts on a regular basis. The amino acid L-theanine identified in black tea can help you relax and concentrate better.
- Better Immune System: Black tea has alkylamine antigens that support our immune system. In addition, it also has tannins that have the ability to fight viruses and therefore keep us protected from influenza, stomach flu and other such commonly found viruses.
- Better Digestive System: What’s more, tannins also have a therapeutic impact on gastric and intestinal diseases.
- Enhanced Energy: Compared to other drinks that have a comparatively higher caffeine content, the low amounts found in black tea can help improve blood flow to the brain without over-stimulating the heart. It also stimulates the metabolism and respiratory system and even the heart and the kidneys.
- Happiness Factor: If a perfect cup of black tea helps make you smile and enables your heart to take pleasure a little, then what could be the harm?
These are some Health Benefits Of Black Tea which helps you a lot. white tea benefits
Vegan Diet for Weight Loss
Free from milk products, vegan diet also eliminates fish, meat, and eggs from your everyday diet. Basically, it includes fresh fruits, vegetables, beans and legumes, plant-based milk like soy milk and almond milk.
Apart from reducing weight, this diet consists of various health advantages. As going vegan helps in consuming less number of calories, you tend to lose a considerable amount of weight. Vegan foods are rich in protein, therefore it also keeps you full for a longer duration. If you want to lose weight quickly, you should consider having a vegan diet for weight loss.
It may look that when you follow a vegan diet, you are eradicating important nutrients from your diet plan. But if you properly select the right types of food, your body will get all the essential nutritional supplements. So here we have mentioned a few foods which you can eat for a healthy weight loss:
Seasonal fruits and vegetables are always advised, either you’re following a vegan diet or on a normal diet. Consuming fresh fruits and vegetables give you many health benefits.
Beans and Legumes are the healthy sources of protein and hence good for your weight loss. They also provide you complex carbs, fibre and are known to be a powerhouse of antioxidants.
Soy milk contains folate, vitamin B6, vitamin D, vitamin B 12, vitamin K and niacin. All these nutrients are great for maintaining a healthy weight.
Almond milk has the richness of calcium, potassium, zinc, magnesium, iron, and sodium. Having almond milk, when you’re on a weight loss journey, helps in acquiring your goal in a healthy way.
Tofu is a soybean product similar to cheese and provides you with essential nutrients. It is a great source of protein and contains vital amino acids. Also, tofu provides copper, zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B1.
Some Vegan Diet for Weight Loss which will help you. The Factors You Can’t Reduce Weight or Weight loss
How to control your feelings
Impulsive behavior is a vintage example of allowing feelings to control what we do. Being emotional means finding it difficult to adjourn a speedy pleasure, even though waiting until later might give greater pleasure. Emotions are both companions and enemies.
- In childhood and adolescence, impulsiveness is a natural tendency. Maturity is characterized by being able to take a long-term view to resist speedy feelings.
- Mobile phones play a negative role in relation to restraining impulsiveness because they encourage the speedy and uncontrolled feelings.
- Addictions to alcohol, drugs, tobacco are typical examples of problems where feelings are in control. When a substance or an activity gives us pleasure, we want to continue the experience.
- Choosing the direction that allows us to live well is difficult because we have to be open to our feelings without controlled by them.
- Irritation and anger are emotions that constantly build up inside us.
- We can contain them for a specific time at the cot of a great effort of willpower, but ultimately this censoring does little to calm us down and can even lead to resentment and stress.
- There are definitely other ways of living with our feelings in a healthy way. The first is to understand the most of our emotions will fade over time.
- Becoming aware of the unpredictable nature of our feelings helps us to get through the present because we are able to see that almost everything will return to normal one day.
- Capacity to avoid repeating errors allows us to make progress in our lives. To make the most of this; it’s not necessary to try to build our emotional sensitivity.
- Instead, we should think about what is preventing us from following the path suggested to us by our intuition, preconceived ideas about success, education or intimate relationships.
5 greatest Women Wrestlers of WWE All Time Favourites
New Rs 100 note released
Protect your skin in summer this tip will help you – Tangy Feed
Delicious ways to incorporate chia seeds into your diet
Celebrity10 months ago
TOP 10 INDIA’S TELEVISION SHOWS WITH HIGHEST TRP
Business10 months ago
Know 5 Richest Entrepreneurs in asia till 2018
Bollywood9 months ago
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli unmissable pictures
Entertainment10 months ago
Prince Narula and Yuvika Choudhary are officially committed
Bollywood9 months ago
Can’t wait to watch Priyanka Chopra in ‘Aitraaz’ sequel.
Beauty10 months ago
63rd JIO FILMFARE AWARDS 2018 RED CARPET
Bollywood10 months ago
Box-office Prediction 2018 Bollywood
Entertainment10 months ago
Super Hot Russians Girls On Instagram You Can Follow