One of the most effective ways to use quinoa is in salads, it makes them much more satisfying and adds more nutrients and fiber. So this tomato radish quinoa salad is a gain gain salad.
But you shouldn’t believe in me on this one, before you’ve tried it at home. So get to the kitchen, this salad is going to be one of your favorites I guarantee.
Tomato Radish Quinoa Salad
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 100 gm quinoa
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes (you can substitute with any variety of tomatoes)
- ½ cup small radishes
- 1 spring oinion
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or canola oil
- Juice of halve a lemon or 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- ½ tablespoon powder chilI pepper
- ½ tablespoon salt
- black peeper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Place the quinoa in fine colander and rinse with cold water. cook for 10 minutes in boiling water, and then drain carefully.
- Wash the tomatoes, wipe dry and dice to quarters. Wash and trim the radishes and slice finely. Peel the spring onion and chop finely, including the green stem.
- Combine the quinoa and the salad vegetables in a salad bowl. In a separate bowl mix the vinegar, sesame seeds and pepper; add oil and whisk. Pour the dressing ontothe salad, add pasley, season to taste and toss.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Quinoa is an edible seed that has become very trendy among health conscious people. It is loaded with many important nutrients.
Quinoa is much higher in fiber than most grains, with one source finding 17-27 grams of fiber per cup.
Quinoa is naturally gluten-free. These properties have all been linked to weight loss and improved health.
Tomatoes are rich sources of anti-oxidants that have been tested to be effective against many forms of cancer.
Tomatoes aid in maintaining healthy teeth, bones, hair, and skin. Topical application of tomato juice is even known to cure severe sunburns.
Tomato intake reduces the incidence of urinary tract infections, as well as bladder cancer.
Consuming a tomato daily reduces the risk of developing hypertension, also known as high blood pressure.
Radishes are very filling, which mean that they satisfy your hunger without running up the calorie count.
Radishes are rich in fiber and potassium that adds considerable bulk to bowel movements, which promotes regular excretory patterns and relieves the symptoms of constipation.
Health Benefits Of Black Tea
Tea is one of the much-loved drinks or beverages in the world. The scientific name of the plant from which black tea is produced is Camellia sinensis.
While in the processing stage, black tea is fermented and oxidized, which gives it the unique color, flavor. In contrast, green tea and white tea are not fermented.
The health benefits of black tea include its impacts on high cholesterol, diarrhoea, tooth decay, low-concentration levels, and digestive problems. It is also beneficial for improving blood circulation and treating high blood pressure and asthma.
Listed below are 10 health benefits of having a cup or two of black tea on a regular basis.
- Dental Health: Black tea diminishes plaque formation along with limits bacteria growth that promotes the formation of cavities and tooth decays. Polyphenols found in black tea kill cavity-causing bacteria prevent the growth of bacterial enzymes that form the sticky-like material that holds plaque to our teeth.
- A Better Heart: The properties of black tea have been found to enhance heart health, especially due to the flavones present in it. Individuals who consume 3 cups of tea per day had a lower risk of a stroke. Moreover, black tea is also related to reduced myocardial infarction, ischemia, and cardiovascular mortality.
- Cancer Prevention: The existence of theaflavins in black tea eliminates abnormal cells in the body before they lead to any major damage or change into cancerous cells. It has been indicated that women who drink black tea regularly have a lower chance of ovarian cancer.
- Healthier Bones: It has been recommended that frequent tea drinkers have much better bones and reduced chances of developing arthritis due to the phytochemicals found in black tea.
- Lower Risk of Diabetes: It was observed that people that had been consuming black tea on a long-term basis on a moderate level i.e., 1-2 cups a day had a 70% lower chance of having or developing diabetes.
- Stress Relief: Black tea has also been shown to cut down levels of the stress hormone cortisol when consumed in normal amounts on a regular basis. The amino acid L-theanine identified in black tea can help you relax and concentrate better.
- Better Immune System: Black tea has alkylamine antigens that support our immune system. In addition, it also has tannins that have the ability to fight viruses and therefore keep us protected from influenza, stomach flu and other such commonly found viruses.
- Better Digestive System: What’s more, tannins also have a therapeutic impact on gastric and intestinal diseases.
- Enhanced Energy: Compared to other drinks that have a comparatively higher caffeine content, the low amounts found in black tea can help improve blood flow to the brain without over-stimulating the heart. It also stimulates the metabolism and respiratory system and even the heart and the kidneys.
- Happiness Factor: If a perfect cup of black tea helps make you smile and enables your heart to take pleasure a little, then what could be the harm?
These are some Health Benefits Of Black Tea which helps you a lot. white tea benefits
Vegan Diet for Weight Loss
Free from milk products, vegan diet also eliminates fish, meat, and eggs from your everyday diet. Basically, it includes fresh fruits, vegetables, beans and legumes, plant-based milk like soy milk and almond milk.
Apart from reducing weight, this diet consists of various health advantages. As going vegan helps in consuming less number of calories, you tend to lose a considerable amount of weight. Vegan foods are rich in protein, therefore it also keeps you full for a longer duration. If you want to lose weight quickly, you should consider having a vegan diet for weight loss.
It may look that when you follow a vegan diet, you are eradicating important nutrients from your diet plan. But if you properly select the right types of food, your body will get all the essential nutritional supplements. So here we have mentioned a few foods which you can eat for a healthy weight loss:
Seasonal fruits and vegetables are always advised, either you’re following a vegan diet or on a normal diet. Consuming fresh fruits and vegetables give you many health benefits.
Beans and Legumes are the healthy sources of protein and hence good for your weight loss. They also provide you complex carbs, fibre and are known to be a powerhouse of antioxidants.
Soy milk contains folate, vitamin B6, vitamin D, vitamin B 12, vitamin K and niacin. All these nutrients are great for maintaining a healthy weight.
Almond milk has the richness of calcium, potassium, zinc, magnesium, iron, and sodium. Having almond milk, when you’re on a weight loss journey, helps in acquiring your goal in a healthy way.
Tofu is a soybean product similar to cheese and provides you with essential nutrients. It is a great source of protein and contains vital amino acids. Also, tofu provides copper, zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B1.
Some Vegan Diet for Weight Loss which will help you. The Factors You Can’t Reduce Weight or Weight loss
Celebrity1 year ago
TOP 10 INDIA’S TELEVISION SHOWS WITH HIGHEST TRP
Business1 year ago
Know 5 Richest Entrepreneurs in asia till 2018
Entertainment1 year ago
Super Hot Russians Girls On Instagram You Can Follow
Bollywood1 year ago
Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli unmissable pictures
Entertainment1 year ago
Prince Narula and Yuvika Choudhary are officially committed
Bollywood1 year ago
Can’t wait to watch Priyanka Chopra in ‘Aitraaz’ sequel.
Beauty1 year ago
63rd JIO FILMFARE AWARDS 2018 RED CARPET
Bollywood1 year ago
Box-office Prediction 2018 Bollywood